Monday, July 22, 2013

WEEK 17 : What's Happening

How Far Along: 17 weeks 1 day

Baby's Size: 5.5" the size of a sweet potato

Total Weight Gain: 1.6 lbs (moving the right direction again!)

Maternity Clothes? Starting to need maternity tops.

Stretch Marks? No

Sleep? Last night I had a terrible dream about a big bridge full of cars that was falling. It was not a fun dream at all!

Best Moment this Week: Jeremy surprised me Saturday with seeing Despicable Me 2 at the movies! I just love those minions! 

Miss Anything? Peanut butter. I made one of Alicias recipes with it yesterday during meal prep and it smelled soooooo good. I wish my tummy let me eat it. I really want some spicy peanut sauce. 

Movement: A little bit here and there. I think its you... Dr said it probably is. :)

Food Cravings: Asian noodles are still winning this race.

What Makes you Queasy: Chicken. Peanut butter. pickles (nothing new there).

Gender: No idea!

Labor signs? None

Symptoms: Lack of comfort in every position. nausea. Exhaustion. worry 

Wedding Rings On or Off?  Off :(

Mood: I honestly can't believe its monday! My legs hurt so much from meal prep yesterday.  I dont think I'll be able to do it next month. probably will require a volunteer helper every month till the baby comes.

What's the Daddy-to-be Doing? He is still working on that big exchange project. He was very upset when the school director tried to break the rules and broke everything he had done! Thankfully he got it back up and told the guy he needs to tell anyone that has issue about the new protocol, but he can't make the exception. He's learning parenting skills already! 
Notes to the Little One: You are definitely taking all of my energy these days. I feel spent after only a little bit of exertion.  I was really scared the other day when I woke unable to move. The pain I felt was near my heart and it scared me a lot. I called auntie Jenna since she knows alot about muscles and she asked me lots of questions.  She said it sounded like I had injured my sternum. We figured it out that it was probably because of my new car is much lower than my lexus was, and being pregnant I have to stand up differently. She told me some stretches to do and they helped SO MUCH. I'm so glad I had her help. I'm sure the doctors would have tested me for everything because I am pregnant and made me really scared with what they thought might be happening (that too is a side effect of being considered high risk! ).