Tuesday, June 11, 2013

WEEK 11: What's Happening

How Far Along: 11 weeks 2 days
Baby's Size: 2.5" the size of a plum
Total Weight Gain: 1 lbs
Maternity Clothes? skirts mostly
Stretch Marks? No
Sleep? okay... mostly exhaustion. At the boat I had terrible spider nightmares that kept me awake.
Best Moment this Week: Hearing the grandparents excitement when they found out!
Miss Anything?  Wine. We were in Lodi by wineries and couldn't even taste!
Movement: Nothing I can feel
Food Cravings: Fruits and veggies. Mac & cheese
What Makes you Queasy: eggs amd blueberries
Gender: No idea!
Labor signs? None
Symptoms: newest arrival is dizziness. .. The books say the blood flow to baby is stealing from the blood flow to my head. Fun!
Wedding Rings On or Off?  On
Mood: sleepy. Driving home yesterday took everything out of me. I stopped three times to wake up!
What's the Daddy-to-be Doing? missing us! This weekend we went up to my moms boat in the California Delta to visit Sheila and while we were gone he cleaned the whole house and followed us on facebook. Lol!
Notes to the Little One:  I am surprised at how good the trip to the boat was. Having motion sickness my whole life I had assumed that pregnancy would heighten it. I only felt sick the night the temps dropped and the wind howled. The next day we walked through the harbor and sat on the rear deck watching the cranes. It was very soothing! A much needed respite from the spider terror meltdown the day before. I hope you are fearless so you can kill the spiders Mama is scared of when you get bigger!